Convention Flute Raffle
Thank you to those flute makers and individuals who have donated flutes to the World Flue Society's virtual convention flute raffle. Your kindness and generosity is truly appreciated.
The raffle will take place live on July 24, 2021, before the evening concerts. You do not have to attend the convention to win! Tickets will be filled out for each person who sends funds for raffle tickets. Raffle tickets are $5 each or five for $20. Please send funds made payable to:
World Flute Society
20735 Morning Star Road
Lead, SD 57754
* * * * *
1. Quena (purple heart) made by Geoffrey Ellis (Earth Tone Flutes); Donated by Ron Bracale
2. Native American-style flute made by Butch Hall; high E minor; cedar; six finger holes; 13.5 inches long; Donated by Anonymous
3. Native American-style flute. Maker unknown. Key of C#. Comes with a flute stand. Donated by Anonymous.
4. Native American-style flute. Key of low D made by Thunderwalker. Length is 26.5 inches. Cherry wood. Donated by Anonymous.
5. Native American-style bandage flute. Key of A#. Maker unknown. Blackened bamboo. Four finger holes. 19.5 inches long. Donated by Anonymous.
6. Native American-style drone flute. Honduran rosewood with a yellow heart head piece. Comes with a flute sock. It has a nice crisp voice. Made and donated by Michael Fuger from Sevenwinds Flutes.